January 04, 2009

New Year Resolution

Yet a new year has come and we are in 2009, aged one year more gracefully and looking forward to yet another lively year. Well I don't know about others but every year I make some resolutions and always try to adhere to them but it is a matter of few weeks that all the resolutions disappear as puff of smoke. But its always better to make resolution and try to follow them rather not having a single resolution at all.
So what are my resolutions? Well there are few which I am sharing here:-
  1. I will blog regularly. I know my quality of post at best will be poor. But then if I don't write what is the use of having a blog. I will try to post atleast one post per week. So that I can keep a touch with the things and hone my blogging skills.
  2. I will quit playing Pocket Tanks. This game is really addictive simple game and whenever I am in front of computer I play is as frequently as possible.
  3. I will try to spend some time for studying. This is really tricky as after getting a job usually we lost the interest for studying, but better try then to repent.
Anyways, I feel these 3 resolutions are sufficient for me if I can adhere to them and follow them with all my heart.
Wish me good luck...
BTW whats your resolution